Can't find your answer or need to talk to a GPS Supervisor? Contact Us


Deposit for Off-Campus Apartment

MHS cannot serve as a lease co-signer or pay security deposits/advance rent for your off-campus apartment. However, students with remaining CES Bonus Funds may submit a request to help with such costs.

Log into your MyCES portal to check the amount of your remaining CES Bonus Funds.

Use the Bonus Funds Request to access your funds.


Deadlines, Forms & File Drop

Check CES deadlines, complete forms, and access the GPS File Drop.


MyCES Portal

View your award
details and document


Contact Higher Education Support

GPS Higher Education Support Specialists provide help with academic, financial, and general advisement during college.