Senior Class Documents
All College GPS Plans must be finalized and approved by June 1.
If our e-sign form is incompatible with your device, contact GPS to request a PDF.
Friday, April 1
One-Time Submission to Career Counselor from college-bound seniors:
- 2022-23 Financial Aid Award Letter from Intended College – required to approve your GPS Plan and award your CES
Monday, April 25
One-Time Form from college-bound seniors:
- If you are 18 years old by June 12, 2022:
Authorization for Release of Healthcare Information – gives consent for MHS to release your health record directly to you. Some standard GPS fields are marked for you. Complete the form by entering the required information and marking any additional options you wish to request.
- If you turn 18 years old after June 12, 2022:
Follow instructions from your Career Counselor to have your parent/sponsor complete and sign your form.
Friday, May 6 and Monday, May 9
One-Time Forms from all seniors:
- CES Overview & Responsibilities – states the terms and conditions of CES
- GPS Disclosure Consent – lets MHS talk to others as needed to help you
2022-23 Forms from college-bound seniors:
- CES Application – provides biographical and educational information to GPS
- MHS Release Form (Section 1) – gives authorization for MHS to contact your Financial Aid Office if needed
Wednesday, June 1
One-Time Form only if notified by Career Counselor:
If you have agreed to a 4- or 2-year college plan based on your Career Counselor’s financial aid analysis, you are required to submit the appropriate form.