Senior Class Documents
All College GPS Plans must be finalized and approved by June 1.
If our e-sign forms are incompatible with your device, email [email protected] to request a PDF.
Thursday, April 15
One-Time Submission to Career Counselor from college-bound seniors:
- 2021-22 Financial Aid Award Letter from Intended College – required to approve your GPS Plan and award your CES
Monday, May 3
One-Time Form from college-bound seniors:
- If you are 18 years old by June 13, 2021:
Authorization for Release of Healthcare Information – gives consent for MHS to release your health record directly to you. Some standard GPS fields are marked for you. Complete the form by entering the required information and marking any additional options you wish to request.
- If you turn 18 years old after June 13, 2021:
Follow instructions from your Career Counselor to have your parent/sponsor complete and sign your form.
Friday, May 7
One-Time Forms from all seniors:
- CES Overview & Responsibilities – states the terms and conditions of CES
- GPS Disclosure Consent – lets MHS talk to others as needed to help you
2021-22 Forms from college-bound seniors:
- CES Application – provides biographical and educational information to GPS
- MHS Release Form (Section 1) – gives authorization for MHS to contact your Financial Aid Office if needed
Tuesday, June 1
One-Time Form only if notified by Career Counselor:
If you have agreed to a 4- or 2-year college plan based on your Career Counselor’s financial aid analysis, you are required to submit the appropriate form.