Do you need copies of your MHS diploma, academic transcript or health records?
Milton Hershey School retains your academic records. If you need a copy of your MHS diploma, academic transcript or health records—for education, employment, or government verification—follow the instructions below.
Requests for MHS diplomas must include:
- Name at the time of graduation
- Year of graduation
- Current mailing address
- Phone number
NOTE: You will receive a replacement diploma with the signatures of current school administrators.
To request your MHS academic transcript, download the transcript request form.
Transcript requests must include:
- Name and year of graduation
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Whether an (official or unofficial) transcript is needed
- Where it must be sent (address of employer, college, etc.)
Please fill out the Authorization for Release of Health Care Information and mail to:
Beth Shaw Ph.D.
Executive Director, Student Support Services
Milton Hershey School
P.O. Box 830
Hershey, PA 17033-0830
Please review the Authorization for Release of Health Care Information form on the button below and complete the following:
- Section 1 Print your name and DOB.
- Section 2 Check the boxes for records to be released.
- Section 3 Print the name, address and/or fax number of the person/agency to receive the records.
- Section 4 Check the appropriate Purpose of the authorization box/boxes.
- Section 5 Check the appropriate Authorization expiration box.
- Section 6 Sign and date the form to authorize the release.