Skip to content

Request Records

Requests for Diplomas

Requests for MHS diplomas must include:

  • Name at the time of graduation
  • Year of graduation
  • Current mailing address
  • Phone number

Request your diploma

NOTE: You will receive a replacement diploma with the signatures of current school administrators.

Requests for Transcripts

To request your MHS academic transcript, download the transcript request form.


Transcript requests must include:

  • Name
  • Year of graduation
  • Date of birth
  • Signature
  • Whether an (official or unofficial) transcript is needed
  • Where it must be sent (address of employer, college, etc.)


Requests can be emailed to [email protected] or mailed to:

MHS Enrollment Management

Attn: Transcript Requests
P.O. Box 830
Hershey, PA 17033-0830
Phone: 717-520-2130
Fax:  717-520-3664


Requests for Health Records

Please fill out the Authorization for Release of Health Care Information and mail to:

Beth Shaw Ph.D. 
Executive Director, Student Support Services
Milton Hershey School
P.O. Box 830
Hershey, PA 17033-0830

Please review the Authorization for Release of Health Care Information form on the button below and complete the following:

  • Section 1 Print your name and DOB.
  • Section 2 Check the boxes for records to be released.
  • Section 3 Print the name, address and/or fax number of the person/agency to receive the records.
  • Section 4 Check the appropriate Purpose of the authorization box/boxes.
  • Section 5 Check the appropriate Authorization expiration box.
  • Section 6 Sign and date the form to authorize the release. 
©2024 Milton Hershey School, all rights reserved.