Can't find your answer or need to talk to a GPS Supervisor? Contact Us


Study Abroad

Studying abroad can uniquely enrich your college experience. In some cases, CES funds may support your participation in a study abroad program.

If you are seeking CES support for studying abroad, complete this Study Abroad Approval Process.

After all steps are completed, GPS will notify you about:

  • Determination for your study abroad request
  • If approved, projected amount of CES support you’ll receive for the program itself (tuition, fees, room, and meals)
  • Whether you have available funds to receive airfare and/or book allowances

If GPS approves your term abroad, you may have other expenses as you prepare to travel. Students with remaining CES Bonus Funds may submit a request. Log into your MyCES portal to check the amount of your remaining CES Bonus Funds, then use the Bonus Funds Request to access your funds.

If you have specific questions about studying abroad, contact your Higher Education Support Specialist by phone, email, or video chat.


Deadlines, Forms & File Drop

Check CES deadlines, complete forms, and access the GPS File Drop.


MyCES Portal

View your award
details and document


Contact Higher Education Support

GPS Higher Education Support Specialists provide help with academic, financial, and general advisement during college.