Can't find your answer or need to talk to a GPS Supervisor? Contact Us


Transcript Request for College-Level Classes Taken During MHS Senior Year

If you completed college-level courses as a senior at MHS and earned a C grade or higher, you may be able to receive credit toward degree requirements at your current/future college. You must have your official college transcript sent directly to your chosen college in order to initiate this possible credit transfer.

On the website of the college where you earned credits, search “transcript request” to find instructions. Contact the college’s Office of the Registrar or Office of Records if you need help submitting your official transcript request. This office is responsible for transcripts, enrollment status, and student records.


Deadlines, Forms & File Drop

Check CES deadlines, complete forms, and access the GPS File Drop.


MyCES Portal

View your award
details and document


Contact Higher Education Support

GPS Higher Education Support Specialists provide help with academic, financial, and general advisement during college.