Can't find your answer or need to talk to a GPS Supervisor? Contact Us


Submitting a College Transcript to GPS

A college transcript is a record of your performance in the courses you’ve already taken.

You must submit your unofficial transcript to GPS after each term of enrollment (semester, quarter, etc.). Your term and cumulative GPA and credits must appear on your transcript.

Your Higher Education Support Specialist will review the transcripts you submit to check your progress and CES eligibility, then guide you through any needed followup steps.

Check transcript deadlines, view a sample transcript, or use the GPS File Drop to submit your transcript.


Deadlines, Forms & File Drop

Check CES deadlines, complete forms, and access the GPS File Drop.


MyCES Portal

View your award
details and document


Contact Higher Education Support

GPS Higher Education Support Specialists provide help with academic, financial, and general advisement during college.