Can't find your answer or need to talk to a GPS Supervisor? Contact Us


Deposit for On-Campus Housing

MHS can help you pay your on-campus housing deposit. Depending on the payment method your college requires, MHS will either send the deposit money directly to your college or send it to you for immediate payment to your college.

To request CES payment of your on-campus housing deposit: Submit a request to GPS at least 2 weeks before the deposit deadline.

Alternate option: If you pay the deposit yourself, submit a reimbursement request to GPS.


Deadlines, Forms & File Drop

Check CES deadlines, complete forms, and access the GPS File Drop.


MyCES Portal

View your award
details and document


Contact Higher Education Support

GPS Higher Education Support Specialists provide help with academic, financial, and general advisement during college.