Can't find your answer or need to talk to a GPS Supervisor? Contact Us



Accessing Tax Transcripts for College Financial Aid

As you apply for college financial aid, you may need to review or submit a copy of your tax records. Follow IRS instructions to request a Tax Transcript or Verification of Non-filing Letter if needed.

Tax Filing Advice

MHS does not keep copies of your tax records or provide tax advice. For help, check with a tax professional or the IRS Help Center at 800-829-1040 (subject to seasonal staffing availability).  Publication 970 (Tax Benefits for Education) is a reference for you. 


Deadlines, Forms & File Drop

Check CES deadlines, complete forms, and access the GPS File Drop.


MyCES Portal

View your award
details and document


Contact Higher Education Support

GPS Higher Education Support Specialists provide help with academic, financial, and general advisement during college.