Can't find your answer? Contact Us
Charges Not Covered by CES
CES funds do NOT cover the following expenses:
- Computers/computer software
- Field trips
- Housing application fees
- Housing damage fees
- Late fees
- Membership fees (fraternities, sororities, clubs, etc.)
- Off-campus apartment deposits
- Off-campus rent advancements
- Online degrees
- Parking fees/fines
- Special fees for elective courses (for example: diving, photography, skiing) when other no-fee electives are available. To request a one-time exception (one class), contact GPS.
Talk to your Higher Education Support Specialist about additional costs needed for your education.