Can't find your answer or need to talk to a GPS Supervisor? Contact Us


Book/Education Allowance

MHS Classes of 2017 and after may be eligible for a book/education allowance. You can view your allowance amount on your MyCES portal each term. This is different from CES Bonus Funds, which you can access by submitting a request form.


Deadlines, Forms & File Drop

Check CES deadlines, complete forms, and access the GPS File Drop.


MyCES Portal

View your award
details and document


Contact Higher Education Support

GPS Higher Education Support Specialists provide help with academic, financial, and general advisement during college.