Can't find your answer or need to talk to a GPS Supervisor? Contact Us


Withdrawal / Leave of Absence

In some circumstances, a student may decide to stop or withdraw from college. It is important to talk to your Higher Education Support Specialist as soon as you are considering withdrawing or taking a leave of absence. Your Support Specialist will walk you through steps to minimize the impact on your college programs, understand your financial aid, and plan for how to remain eligible for CES.

Contact your Higher Education Support Specialist by phone, email, or video chat.


Deadlines, Forms & File Drop

Check CES deadlines, complete forms, and access the GPS File Drop.


MyCES Portal

View your award
details and document


Contact Higher Education Support

GPS Higher Education Support Specialists provide help with academic, financial, and general advisement during college.