Can't find your answer or need to talk to a GPS Supervisor? Contact Us


Transfer Credit Evaluation

A Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) determines if credits you’ve already earned at one college (C grades or higher) can meet degree requirements at another college. GPS requires a TCE as part of the transfer approval process.

To initiate a TCE request, you must have your official college transcript sent to your intended future college. On the website of the college where you earned credits, search “transcript request” to find instructions. Contact your college’s Office of the Registrar or Office of Records if you need help submitting your official transcript request. This office is responsible for transcripts, enrollment status, and student records.

Use the GPS File Drop to submit your Transfer Credit Evaluation.


Deadlines, Forms & File Drop

Check CES deadlines, complete forms, and access the GPS File Drop.


MyCES Portal

View your award
details and document


Contact Higher Education Support

GPS Higher Education Support Specialists provide help with academic, financial, and general advisement during college.