Can't find your answer or need to talk to a GPS Supervisor? Contact Us


Degree Audit

A college degree audit shows the courses/credits you’ve already earned, how courses/credits are being applied to your degree, and the remaining courses you must take to finish your degree.

To find your degree audit, log into your college portal and search in the academics/student records section for a screen called Degree Audit or a similar name like Degree Works, My Planner Report, or What-If Report.

Your Higher Education Support Specialist may require that you submit a degree audit to determine if you are on track with completing your degree or whether CES could support an academic shift like changing your major, adding a minor, or transferring colleges.

Use the GPS File Drop to submit your degree audit.


Deadlines, Forms & File Drop

Check CES deadlines, complete forms, and access the GPS File Drop.


MyCES Portal

View your award
details and document


Contact Higher Education Support

GPS Higher Education Support Specialists provide help with academic, financial, and general advisement during college.