Can't find your answer or need to talk to a GPS Supervisor? Contact Us


Changing Your GPS Plan

When you graduated from MHS, your GPS Plan was approved based on your academic performance and the amount of CES funds you accrued. Now as a graduate, any potential changes to your approved GPS Plan need to be communicated to your Higher Education Support Specialist for review by the GPS Plan Review Committee.

Changing your major and/or transferring to another college is considered a new GPS Plan.

This New GPS Plan explanation provides more guidance.

Contact your Higher Education Support Specialist by phone, email, or video chat.


Deadlines, Forms & File Drop

Check CES deadlines, complete forms, and access the GPS File Drop.


MyCES Portal

View your award
details and document


Contact Higher Education Support

GPS Higher Education Support Specialists provide help with academic, financial, and general advisement during college.