Spartan Ambassador Application
The role of a Spartan Ambassador is to spread the word about Milton Hershey School and Admissions opportunities in your local communities. Ambassadors may also attend prospective family events or a promotional event at a location near you. Once you are accepted to the program you will be provided with the tools you will need to be successful:
- Video lesson you can watch the video at a time that is convenient to you. During the video, you will answer questions and open-ended questions to ensure that you are grasping the concepts of what an Admissions Ambassador is and what you’re expected to do when meeting with professionals or families in your home community.
- The PowerPoint presentation
- Messaging and FAQs document
- Your Spartan Ambassador polo shirt
- Some Admissions marketing materials
To be considered for this opportunity, please complete and submit the form below. A member of the Alumni Relations office will contact you regarding your application.
Attend prospective family events or a promotional event at a location near you. Some training may be required. To be considered for this opportunity, please complete and submit the form below.