MHS Alumni Award Programs
Milton Hershey School’s first alumni recognition program began more than 50 years ago with the Alumnus of the Year Award.
Today, alumni are recognized through three separate award programs.
- Alumnus of the Year
- Alumni Achievement Award
- Induction into the Spartan Hall of Fame for their athletic achievements or talents in the visual and performing arts while they were students.
The Alumni Awards Committees seek your assistance in identifying alumni who are deserving of these awards. It is important that anyone submitting a nomination include as much information as possible to aid the committee in their selection process.
When nominating an alumnus for consideration, please keep in mind the following:
- Include the name, phone number and e-mail address of person making the nomination
- Include the name of the graduate being nominated, class year, and address.
- Nominating statements must be limited to three typewritten, single spaced 8 ½ by 11 pages.
- Letters of support, newspaper/magazine articles and resumes/curriculum vitae may be submitted in addition to the nominating statement.
- Current alumni members of the Board of Managers are not eligible to receive awards.
Nomination material should be mailed to the
Alumni Awards Committee c/o the MHS Alumni Relations and Programs office,
P.O. Box 830, Hershey, PA 17033.
Questions should be directed to Catherine Skena at 717-520-2041
or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.