MHS Inducts Top Alumni into 2020 Spartan Hall of Fame
Milton Hershey School is proud to honor its newest group of distinguished alumni, the 2020 Spartan Hall of Fame inductees.
The 2020 class of inductees celebrates the achievements of five alumni, two retired coaches, a retired music teacher, and two athletic teams, in the areas of athletics and visual and performing arts.
- Melissa (McDonald) Panek 1989
- John Grab, Announcer, Retired Teacher and Coach; MHSAA Honorary Member
- Bob Schelhorn, Retired Teacher and Coach; MHSAA Honorary Member
- 1976 Football Team
- 1984 Girls’ Cross Country Team
Visual and Performing Arts Inductees
- Bruce “Buddy” Anello 1965 (deceased)
- Kira Huntzinger 1990
- Michael Bordner 2000
- Kara (Bailey) Yoder 2006
- Sam Lappano, Retired Music Teacher and Director of VPA
To be considered for induction into the Spartan Hall of Fame, an individual must be nominated and then approved by a selection committee. Nominees must have demonstrated good citizenship as students and since graduation. Nominations for candidates to be considered for 2021 induction are due by Thursday, Dec. 31.