Online Job Board and Posting Platform Exclusively for MHS Students and Alumni – Registration is Free
To better connect students and graduates with MHS Partner Employers, the GPS Division has launched a no-cost, online job board and posting platform. The platform is accessible only to MHS students, graduates, and partner employers.
Why should I use the online job board and posting platform?
- Graduates can search seasonal, part-time and full-time jobs, internships and apprenticeship opportunities posted by MHS partner employers.
- Partner employers can reach out to alumni who meet their hiring requirements. If you post your resume, they can review it to further understand your qualifications.
- The platform allows easy communication with students, alumni, and employers about career services events, such as MHS employer information sessions and the annual postsecondary fair for current students.
- The platform offers a library of career development articles and podcasts to help you with your job search efforts.
- The platform offers a resume builder template to assist you with creating your resume.
To access the online job board and posting platform, visit: https://www.collegecentral.com/mhs/
- Click on the I am… drop down box and select I am an Employer
- Click on Need an account? Sign up
- Follow the directions from there.
If you have any questions about the online job board and posting platform, or would like to talk to someone about registering, please contact Sheila Ciotti, director of College and Career Readiness and Support, at [email protected].
Employers and Apprenticeship Program Sponsors are invited to share key job opportunities with Milton Hershey School. Our career services office can share information about your openings with alumni job seekers as well as high school students seeking full time employment or apprenticeship after graduation.
Are you interested in hosting an information session with our high school seniors or alumni? Milton Hershey School Career Services invites employers to share information about their organization and career opportunities via Zoom call with our rising graduates and alumni. To inquire about hosting an information session, email [email protected]